Since peri-peri chicken was on the menu, decided to try a vegetarian side dish with cauliflower too. Because why not. The recipe was straight from Nando’s website. https://www.nandosperiperi.com/eat/recipes/peri-peri-cauliflower-wings
I drool just thinking about Rajasthani food. My family in India knows it too - no wonder it was at my sister’s place that I first had daal baati churma. She loves to cook, I love to eat and when I visit she goes all out to pamper us all. Some people are a blessing and she is one such person in my life. Anyhow, when I made this dish for the first time, I followed Manali’s recipe. It’s easy and good - and the baati is baked. The saunf/fennel in the baati adds a nice touch of flavor. This dish has been made multiple times during the lockdowns. Definitely a winner! https://www.cookwithmanali.com/rajasthani-dal-bati/ (With a crunchy pickled salad on the side)
I follow this chef on Instagram and I have tried a few of her recipes. Not only are the recipes easy and delicious, her photography is stunning. So I get tempted to try them easily. This particular one was easy, looks gorgeous and super delicious. Made it without any modifications. And it was a hit multiple times. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/strawberry-and-cream-rye-pretzel-tart/ Definitely worth trying out.
Comments
Post a Comment